Starboard Whopper 10'x 34 Starlite
- A highly stable board popular with the entire family with good cruising glide and catching waves for riders up to 110 kg.
- 10’0” length maintains glide for cruising with dynamic turning abilities.
- 34” width provides stability good for all skill levels.
- Starboard’s number one best seller.
- Easy entry into smaller waves.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite, Starshot and ASAP Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to V with double concave to tail concave”
- Heavy midsection V and double concave makes effortless rail-to-rail transitions down the line for generating speed, feeding into a tail concave for tight fast cutbacks.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.