Arbor Westmark Camber Frank April Edition 156
Hailing from Quebec, Canada, Frank April is known as one of the most influential jibbers and biggest personalities in snowboarding. Frank's style of riding massive street features demanded the best jib board that we could design. The awards prove that we've done just that as the Westmark Camber Frank April Edt. has taken home more than one TWS Good Wood Award. This year, we've added all-new flip tips to Frank's board for increased nollie and ollie performance. This board comes with all the bells and whistles of the Westmark Camber wrapped up in a graphic that celebrates Frank's affinity for modifying street spots with his portable tool kit. Pair this plank up with the Frank April Edt. Hemlocks for a combination tastier than poutine
- Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply
- Single Malt Core - Our standard wood core for highly reliable return and lasting durability. Made from 100% sustainably grown Poplar wood.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.