The A-Frame is a new twist on an old favorite. The directional A-Frame has long been a lynchpin of the Arbor line, known for its relentless edge hold and unparalleled stability at speed. The newly redesigned shape is built with System Camber. The addition of Grip-Tech contact points underfoot and Uprise Fenders creates an unmatched carving machine, with an amazing ability to rail on edge, and charge through the chop at speed.
- American Black Walnut / Black Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply
- Highland Core - Our highest-end core, made from a blend of estate grown Poplar and Paulownia to provide the light-weight performance ideal for backcountry and pow
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- Tapered Tail