Patagonia Stretch Terre Planing Hoodie
Great for Paddling!
Designed to protect you from the elements both in and out of the water, the Stretch Terre Planing Hoody is a superlight, quick-drying 100% recycled polyester waterman's jacket with four-way stretch and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Made of quick-drying and lightweight 100% recycled polyester with four-way stretch, a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Full-zip front has noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with zipper pull for ease of use
- Self-draining, mesh-lined front slash pockets with noncorroding, recyclable plastic zippers and zipper pulls for ease of use
- Fixed three-panel hood with adjustable drawcords and a snap tab for easy stowing
- Durable elastic cuffs have thumb loops to keep sleeves in place; single-pull adjustable drawcord hem
- Hidden entry detail at bottom of lower-left yoke for kite-harness compatibility; kite harness can be hooked in underneath or over the jacket